Hughes Brothers Music Show
3425 W. Hwy. 76
Branson, MO 65616
Groups Toll Free Number: 800.422.0076 ext: 2206
If you purchase 20 or more tickets to a show, you qualify for a special rate. For the best seats, reserve your group’s seats today! Add a Meal with any Show!
Hughes Brothers Theatre Sales Staff Are Here To Make Your Visit The Most Fun. Call us at 1-800-422-0076 ext 2206 or use our convenient on-line booking program to book your groups!
Professional Tour & Travel Operators enjoy working with our professional group services department and may book direct on line by clicking here or call us at 1-800-422-0076 for further information. Along with rates for 20 or more there are also wholesale rates available for qualified resellers.
Special groups attending the Hughes Brothers Theatre include:
Educational groups taking advantage of our performance opportunities and the Hughes Brothers’ special “Keeping Clean In Show Business” program. Program includes a seminar with working on-stage teenagers discussing keeping on an even keel, maintaining values, and representing moral behavior in a business known for its excesses. Educational groups are also offered a backstage tour, some sound & lighting exhibition, on-stage performance opportunities in front of a live audience, and more. Please be sure to indicate your interest when booking your group on-line or calling 1-800-422-0076. And you can arrange for a meal prior to or after the performance.
Military and veterans reunions. In every show our veterans and active military are saluted with one of the most inspiring and patriotic pieces seen at any show. When your military reunion group attends the Hughes Brothers Theatre, they receive a meet and greet with the Cast along with a photo opportunity. We even take the photo and put it up on-line for your group. Call 1-800-422-0076 or use the online Groups booking form to book your reunion and military group at the Hughes Brothers Theatre . Don’t forget to add a meal!
Family Reunions. The HUGHES MUSIC SHOW and the HUGHES BROTHERS CHRISTMAS SHOW feature over 45 members of the Hughes Family. USA Today says they “own the title of the World’s Largest Performing Family”. The Branson Courier says this “is a living breathing testimony to a family spirit where ‘Love Remains’ that is as uplifting to the audience as is the entertainment of the show itself.” And the great thing is – every member of your family will find someone on-stage to interact and identify with…while your entire family enjoys together Branson’s Ultimate Entertainment Experience! Use our Groups form to book your family get together at the Hughes Brothers Theatre or call 1-800-422-0076. Remember the family that dines together, stays together – so add a meal with your show ticket!
Meetings and Conventions. If you would like to attend as a group during your convention in Branson click here to book on-line or call 1-800-422-0076. If you are interested in creating a special rate for your meeting and convention attendees, as well as using our facilities for special meetings and meals please call 1-800-422-0076 and ask for the sales department or click here to fill out our online form.
What your Group can expect:
- A special group rate for groups of 20 or more
- Advanced ticketing
- Motorcoach parking assisted by our experienced parking lot staff
- Special meet and greet from our groups department
- Easy access and ushered seating
- Recognition from the stage
- A meet and greet with our stars
- Lots of laughter, great music, and plenty of family fun with Branson’s Ultimate Entertainment Experience
Groups Sales Policies
- 20 or more paying guests to qualify for group rate.
- $100 deposit per motorcoach on all show reservations, $200 deposit per mototcoach on all shows with a meal, due 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- All deposits are non-refundable & non-transferable without at least 30 days written cancellation notice prior to your arrival date.
- Complimentary ticket provided for one escort and driver per motocoach.
- Final Count & Final Payment are due 21 days prior to scheduled arrival date if paying by Check or 3 days prior if paying by Credit Card or other cash methods. Otherwise you will be charged for the number of seats on the original reservation.
- Seats may be added based on availability; however we are unable to guarantee that they will be seated with your group.
- Suggested arrival time is no sooner than one hour and no later than 30 minutes prior to show time or 6:30 PM for Dinner Theatre.